A weblog for members of the Canadian Cartographic Association and other individuals interested in all things cartographic



The Last Post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Because new time commitments and potential conflict of interest issues prevent me from maintaining this blog to the full extent that I would like, I regretfully must cease writing posts. Loyal subscribers and regular visitors will have noted a decline in the quality and the quantity of posts since I began my new job about 1 month ago. Any member of the Canadian Cartographic Association that is interested and willing to pick up the pieces and continue this blog is more than welcome to. Contact me directly at pheersink at gmail.com.

Even in Internet terms this blog has not been around that long: 18 months from start to finish. It was enjoyable writing and maintaining the blog and I am truly sorry to let it go. However, I take consolation in the fact that there are many worthwhile blogs out there; check out some of the links on the right side of the page.

Again, thanks for you feedback and comments. Some day, I'm sure, you’ll hear from me again.

Paul Heersink


0 Responses to “The Last Post”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Search this Blog:
Google
CCABlog Web

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Locations of visitors to this page

More blogs about cartography.
Technorati Blog Finder