A weblog for members of the Canadian Cartographic Association and other individuals interested in all things cartographic

On Holidays . . .

E-mail this post

Remember me (?)

All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I will be away on holidays until August 14th, 2006. I would be GPSing my travels but, unfortunately, my Magellan Meridian Platinum decided to take a break from working as well. Where does one get a GPS repaired? Or are they just another disposable consumer item?

1 Responses to “On Holidays . . .”

  1. Anonymous FRQSTR=19134930x260805:1:1440|19134930|19134930|19134930|19134930 


    I really enjoy reading this site. As a child I used to pour over the maps of Middle Earth in Tolkien's books, which led me to a lifelong love of maps and atlases. On your site I've seen some of the most interesting maps of types I've never thought of, like the map/flow chart of the middle east conflicts you presented a couple of days ago.

    I hope you have a good holiday and safe return. As a small token of my appreciation for your site, allow me to present one of my favorite maps, "The Earth at Night."

    As another token of my appreciation, I've taken the liberty of putting a link to your blog on my humble blogsite, The Panday's Gazette, which I hope you visit sometime.

    Stephen Renico

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link


Search this Blog:
CCABlog Web

About me

Previous posts



ATOM 0.3

Locations of visitors to this page

More blogs about cartography.
Technorati Blog Finder