A weblog for members of the Canadian Cartographic Association and other individuals interested in all things cartographic

From the Fretful Parent Department

E-mail this post

Remember me (?)

All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Parents can purchase cell phones with a Global Positioning System tracking chip and software that allows them to track the cellphone user’s exact location. Says one parent: “I can watch [my child’s] path minute by minute and see if he deviates from the path,” says Garcia, who lives in San Jacinto, Calif. “If he calls and says he’s home, I can look on the map and see he isn’t and say, ‘Ah ha. I know you’re lying.’” Read the entire news story.

0 Responses to “From the Fretful Parent Department”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link


Search this Blog:
CCABlog Web

About me

Previous posts



ATOM 0.3

Locations of visitors to this page

More blogs about cartography.
Technorati Blog Finder